Indian Council of Forestry Research and Education has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2022. Applications are invited for the post of Forest Guard. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||Indian Council of Forestry Research and Education|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
|Post Name||Forest Guard|
Details of Vacancies:
- Forest Guard
- The candidates must have passed 12th or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 27 years
- Rs. 19,900/-
Mode of Selection:
- Written Test
Steps to Apply For Offline Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.icfre.gov.in
- Candidates can apply through offline
- Download the application form from the given link in below
- Submit the required documents of photocopies to the following address.
- “The Director, Institute of Wood Science &Technology, 18th Cross, Malleswaram, Bengaluru560 003”.
- Before applying, candidates are advised to follow the instructions given in the selection notification very carefully.
- Application Submission Date: 15.02.2022 To 31.03.2022
- Official Notification & Application Form: Click Here