Indian Council of Forestry Research and Education (ICFRE) has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2023. Applications are invited for the post of Field Assistant, Junior Project Fellow Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
Organization: Indian Council of Forestry Research and Education (ICFRE)
Type of Employment: Central Govt Jobs
No.of Vacancies: Various
Job Location: Vishakhapatnam
Post Name: Field Assistant, Junior Project Fellow
Official Website: www.icfre.org
Applying Mode: Offline
Last Date: 17.11.2023
Details of Vacancies:
- Field Assistant – 01
- Junior Project Fellow – 01
(i) Field Assistant:
- Candidates must have passed a 12th. or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
(ii) Junior Project Fellow:
- Candidates must have passed a M.Sc. or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Maximum Age: 28 years
- Rs.17,000 – Rs.20,000/-
Mode of Selection:
Steps To Apply For Offline Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.icfre.org
- Candidates can apply Offline
- Download the application form from the link below
- Submit the required documents of photocopies to the following address.
- Indian Council of Forestry Research and Education – Coastal Ecosystem Centre (ICFRE – CEC),
Via Yoga Village,
Andhra University Post,
Visakhapatnam – 530003.
- Before Applying, Candidates go through the instructions given in the notification very carefully.
- Candidates must enclose the photocopies of self-attested certificates and proofs along with the application form as per the requirement.
- Incomplete applications, lack of required certificates along with the application, or applications received after the due date, will not be considered.
- Application Submission Dates: 25.10.2023 to 17.11.2023
- Notification and Application Link: Click Here