ICHR has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2022. Applications are invited for the post of Junior Research Fellow. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||Indian Council of Historical Research (ICHR)|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
|Post Name||Junior Research Fellow|
|Online Exam Date||08.06.2022|
Details Of Vacancies:
- Junior Research Fellow – 80 Posts
- The candidates must have passed Ph.D. program in Historical Studies or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Refer to the Official Notification
- Rs. 16,500/- to Rs. 17,600/-
Mode of Selection:
- Online Entrance Test
- SC/ ST/ PWD Candidates: NIL
- All Other Candidates: Rs. 500/-
Steps To Apply For Online/Offline Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.ichr.ac.in
- Candidates can apply online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per the requirements
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out the application for future use
- Submit the required documents of photocopies to the following address
- “Member Secretary Indian Council of Historical Research No. 35 Ferozeshah Road New Delhi -110001.”
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 06.04.2022 To 06.05.2022
- Online Exam Date 08.06.2022
- Official Notification Link: Click Here
- Official Applying Link: Click Here
TOP GOVT JOBS
|India Post||60,544||Click Here||14.12.22|
|RRC Central Railway||596||Click Here||28.11.22|
|Intelligence Bureau||1671||Click Here||25.11.22|