ICMR-National Centre for Disease Informatics and Research has issued the latest notification for recruitment 2021. Applications are invited for the post of Computer Programmer. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||ICMR-National Centre for Disease Informatics and Research|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
|Post Name||Computer Programmer|
Details Of Vacancies:
- Project Scientist-B
- Project Scientist-C
- Computer Programmer
- Project Section Officer
- Project Multi – Tasking Officer
- Project Admin Assistant
- Sr. Project Assistant
- The candidates must have passed the 10th, 12th, B.E/B.Tech, Master Degree, Any Graduate, or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Maximum Age: 40 Years
- Rs. 17,000 – Rs. 57,660/-
Mode of Selection:
- Written Exam
Steps To Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.ncdirindia.org
- Candidates can apply online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfil the eligibility criteria as per requirements
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out of the application form for future reference.And Also Email to email@example.com.
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 02.07.2021 to 21.07.2021