ICMR-National Centre for Disease Informatics and Research has issued the latest notification for recruitment 2022. Applications are invited for the post of Project Scientist, Research Associate, Senior Research Fellow, Computer Programmer, Project Admin Assistant. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||ICMR-National Centre for Disease Informatics and Research|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
|Post Name||Project Scientist, Research Associate, Sr Research Fellow, Programmer, Admin|
Details Of Vacancies:
- Computer Programmer – 06
- Research Associate – 03
- Project Scientist – 03
- Project Admin Assistant – 02
- Senior Research Fellow – 01
- The candidates must have passed the B.E/ B.Tech, Master’s Degree, Graduate, PG Degree, MBBS, MD/MS, Ph.D or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Maximum Age: 40 Years
- Rs.32,500/- to Rs. 68,875/-
Mode of Selection:
- Personal Discussion
- Video Conference
Steps To Apply for Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.ncdirindia.org
- Candidates can apply online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfil the eligibility criteria as per requirements
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out of the application form for future reference and Also Email to email@example.com.
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 12.11.2021 to 30.11.2021