ICMR-National Centre for Disease Informatics and Research has issued the latest notification for recruitment 2022. Applications are invited for the post of Project Technical Officer. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||ICMR-National Centre for Disease Informatics and Research|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
|Post Name||Project Technical Officer|
Details Of Vacancies:
- Project Scientist C
- Project Technical Officer
- Computer Programmer
- Project Admin. Assistant
- Project Section Officer
- The candidates must have passed the Graduate, Post Graduate, B.Tech, M.Tech, M.Sc or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Maximum Age: 40 Years
- Rs. 32,000 – 60,000/-
Mode of Selection:
- Written Exam
Steps To Apply for Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.ncdirindia.org
- Candidates can apply through online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per requirements
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out the application for future use and Also Email to email@example.com
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 25.02.2022 to 14.03.2022
Top Govt Jobs
|India Post||38,926||Click Here||05.06.22|
|Eastern Command||158||Click Here||14.06.22|
|Western Command||70||Click Here||23.05.22|