National Institute of Epidemiology (NIE Chennai) has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2022. Applications are invited for the post of Consultant and Others. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below.
|Organization||National Institute of Epidemiology|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
|Post Name||Consultant and Others|
|Applying Mode||Walk-in Interview|
Details Of Vacancies:
- Consultant (Epidemiology) – 1 Post
- Junior Consultant (Epidemiology) – 1 Post
- Project Multi-Tasking Staff (Lab) – 1 Post
- Project Junior Nurse – 6 Posts
- Project Technical Officer (Statistics) – 1 Post
- Project Technician III – 2 Posts
- The candidates must have passed 10th, Diploma, 12th, B.Sc, ANM, DMLT, Graduation, Masters Degree, MBBS/ BDS/ BSMS/ BAMS/ BHMS Degree or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Refer to Official Notification
- Rs. 15,800/- to Rs. 1,00,000/-
Mode of Selection:
- Written Test
Steps to Apply in Walk in Interview Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.nie.gov.in
- Candidates can download the application form from the given link below.
- Fill out the application form with the required details.
- Candidates to reach the walk-in-venue along with all required documents.
- ICMR – NIE Second Main Road, TNHB, Ayapakkam, Chennai – 600 077
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Walk-in-Interview Date: 25-03-2022 to 29-03-2022
- Notification & Application Link: Click Here