National Institute of Epidemiology (NIE Chennai) has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2022. Applications are invited for the post of Project Data Entry Operator. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below.
|Organization||National Institute of Epidemiology|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
|Location||Chennai – Tamil Nadu|
|Post Name||Project Data Entry Operator|
|Applying Mode||Walk-in Interview|
Details Of Vacancies:
- Project Upper Division Clerk – 01 Post
- Project Semi-Skilled Worker – 02 Posts
- Project Data Entry Operator – 02 Posts
- Project Senior Investigator – 01 Post
- The candidates must have passed 10th, 12th, Graduation, Masters Degree or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Maximum Age Limit: 31 years
- Rs. 15,800/- to Rs. 32,000/-
Mode of Selection:
- Written Test
Steps to Apply in Walk in Interview Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.nie.gov.in
- Candidates can download the application form from the given link below.
- Fill out the application form with the required details.
- Candidates to reach the walk-in-venue along with all required documents.
- Refer to the Official Notification
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Walk-in-Interview Date: 09-05-2022 to 10-05-2022
- Notification & Application Link: Click Here
TOP GOVT JOBS
|India Post||38,926||Click Here||05.06.22|
|Eastern Command||158||Click Here||14.06.22|
|Western Command||70||Click Here||23.05.22|