The National Institute for Implementation Research on Non-Communicable Diseases has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2022. Applications are invited for the post of Research Assistant. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||National Institute for Implementation Research on Non-Communicable Diseases|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
|Post Name||Research Assistant|
Details Of Vacancies:
- Research Assistant
- Field Worker
- The candidates must have passed 12th, B.Sc, Graduation, Masters Degree or the equivalent from a recognized Board
Required Age Limit:
- Maximum Age: 30 Years
- Rs. 18,000/- To Rs. 31,000/-
Mode of Selection:
- Written Test
Steps To Apply forWalk-In Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.niirncd.icmr.org.in
- Candidates can download the application form from the given link below.
- Fill the application form with the required details.
- Candidates to reach the walk-in-venue along with all required documents.
- Refer to Official Notification
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- walk-In-Interview Date: 28.03.2022
Top Govt Jobs
|India Post||38,926||Click Here||05.06.22|
|Eastern Command||158||Click Here||14.06.22|
|Western Command||70||Click Here||23.05.22|