ICMR-National Institute of Malaria Research has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2022. Applications are invited for the Posts of Junior Medical Officer, Laboratory Technician, Data Entry Operator, Field Worker, and Junior Nurse. Other details like Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||ICMR-National Institute of Malaria Research|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
|Location||Odisha, Chattisgarh & New Delhi|
|Post Name||Junior Medical Officer, Laboratory Technician, Data Entry|
Operator, Field Worker, and Junior Nurse
Details of Vacancies:
- Junior Medical Officer(2 Posts)
- Laboratory Technician(2 Posts)
- Data Entry Operator (3 Posts)
- Field Worker (4 Posts)
- Junior Nurse(4 Posts)
(i) Junior Medical Officer :
- The candidates must have passed an MBBS degree or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
(ii) Laboratory Technician :
- The candidates must have passed 12th in Science subjects and two years Diplomas in Medical Laboratory Technician or one year DMLT plus one-year required experience or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
(iii) Data Entry Operator :
- The candidates must have passed 12th in Science subjects and DOEACC ‘A’ level or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
(iv) Field Worker :
- The candidates must have passed 12th in Science subjects or the equivalent from a recognized Board with two years of field experience.
(v) Junior Nurse :
- The candidates must have passed 12th in Science subjects with a certificate course in ANM with five years of experience from a recognized Institute/Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Refer to the Official Notification
- Junior Medical Officer – Rs. 60,000/-
- For All Other Jobs – Rs. 17,520/-
Mode of Selection:
Steps To Apply for Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.nimr.org.in
- Candidates can apply online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per requirements
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out the application for future use
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Date: 05.02.2022 to 20.02.2022