ICMR-National Institute of Malaria Research has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2022. Applications are invited for the Posts of DEO. Other details like Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||ICMR-National Institute of Malaria Research|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
Details of Vacancies:
- Technician Posts
- Research Assistant
- Laboratory Technician
- Data Entry Operator
- Multi Tasking Staff
- The candidates must have passed a 12th, Diploma, Graduate or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Maximum Age: 35 Years
- Rs. 17,520 – 31,000/-
Mode of Selection:
- Written Test
Steps To Apply for Walk-In Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.nimr.org.in
- Candidates can download the application form from the given link below.
- Fill the application form with the required details.
- Candidates to reach the walk-in-venue along with all required documents.
- ICMR- NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF MALARIA RESEARCH, IDVC, FIELD UNIT, CIVIL HOSPITAL, NADIAD, GUJARAT
- ICMR- NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF MALARIA RESEARCH, SECTOR 8 DWARKA, NEW DELHI
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Walk-In-Interview Date: 30.08.2022 & 31.08.2022