The National Institute of Nutrition has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2022. Applications are invited for the post of Project Consultant. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||National Institute of Nutrition|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
|Post Name||Project Consultant|
Details Of Vacancies:
- Project Consultant
- The candidates must have passed M.D, Ph.D. or the equivalent from a recognized Board
Required Age Limit:
- Maximum Age: 70 Years
- Rs. 1,00,000/-
Mode of Selection:
- Online Interview
Steps To Apply for Offline Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.nin.res.in
- Candidates can apply offline
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfil the eligibility criteria as per requirements
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Take a print of the application for future use.
- Submit the required documents of photocopies to the following address
- “The Director, ICMR – National Institute of Nutrition, Jamal Osmania Post, Tarnaka, Hyderabad – 500 007, Telangana State”.
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 28.12.2021 To 17.01.2022 till 5.00 pm
- Official Notification: Click Here