Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR) has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2021. Applications are invited for the post of Scientist-B, Scientist-C, Computer Programmer, RA. Other Details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||Indian Council of Medical Research|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
|Post Name||Programmer, RA|
Details of Vacancies:
- Scientist-B – 04 Posts
- Scientist-C – 01 Post
- Computer Programmer – 02 Posts
- Research Assistant – 01 Post
- The candidates must have passed Master Degree, Ph.D., or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Scientist-B: 35 years
- Scientist-C: 40 years
- Computer Programmer: 30 years
- Research Assistant: 30 years
- Scientist-B: Rs.48,000/-
- Scientist-C: Rs.51,000/-
- Computer Programmer: Rs.32,500/-
- Research Assistant: Rs.31,000/-
Mode of Selection:
Steps To Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.main.icmr.nic.in
- Candidates can apply online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per requirements
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out the application for future use
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 30.12.2020 to 08.01.2021