Indian Council of Medical Research has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2022. Applications are invited for the Posts of Scientist II, Field Worker. Other details like Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||Indian Council of Medical Research|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
|Post Name||Scientist II, Field Worker|
Details of Vacancies:
- Scientist II – 02
- Field Worker – 01
- The candidates must have passed an 12th, PG degree in Life Science or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Maximum Age: 40 Years
- Scientist B: Rs. 51,000/-
- Field Worker: Rs. 18,000/-
Mode of Selection:
Steps To Apply for Walk-In Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.icmr.nic.in
- Candidates can download the application form from the given link below.
- Fill the application form with the required details.
- Candidates to reach the walk-in-venue along with all required documents.
- Refer to Official Notification
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Walk-In Interview Date and Time: 02.03.2022 at 11:00am