Institute of Company Secretaries of India has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2023. Applications are invited for the post of Executive. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
Organization: Institute of Company Secretaries of India
Type of Employment: Central Govt Jobs
No.of Vacancies: 40
Job Location: Gurugram – Haryana
Post Name: CRC Executive
Official Website: www.icsi.edu
Applying Mode: Online/Email
Last Date: 04.05.2023
Details Of Vacancies:
- CRC Executive
- The candidates must be a Member of The Institute of Company Secretaries of India or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
- Experience: Preference shall be given to the candidates having a post qualification experience of one to two years andmore than two years. Only in case where there is no candidate found left with of one to two years and more than two years of post-qualification experience, shall candidates having post qualification experienceof up to one year be considered.
Required Age Limit:
- Maximum Age: 31 years
- Rs.40,000/- to Rs.60,000/-
Mode of Selection:
Steps to Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.icsi.edu
- Candidates can apply online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per the requirements
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for the submission of the application.
- Take a print of the application for future use.And Also Email email@example.com.
- Before Applying, Candidates go through the instructions given in the notification very carefully.
- Candidates are to ensure that the scanned copies of the educational qualification certificates, recent color passport size photo & Signature are in a prescribed format and size as specified in the official notification. (if required)
- If the proper photograph is not uploaded by an applicant, his/her candidature will be canceled.
- Candidates are advised to submit online applications as early as possible before the closing date and not to wait until the last date.
- After filling in the application, verify the information provided by you once to twice. If you are satisfied with all your information, then you may submit the application.
- Submit the required documents of photocopies to the following address.
- Application Submission Dates: 20.04.2023 to 04.05.2023