Indian Council of Social Science Research (ICSSR) has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2020. Applications are invited for the post of Section Officer. Other details of like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||Indian Council of Social Science Research (ICSSR)|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
|Post Name||Section Officer (Administration/Accounts)|
Details Of Vacancies:
- Section Officer (Administration/Accounts)
- The candidates must have passed the Degree or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Maximum Age: 56 years
- Rs. 44,900-1,42,400/-
Mode of Selection:
- Skill Test
Steps to Apply for Offline Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.icssr.org
- Interested candidates may apply with their CV giving all details such as educational qualification, experience supported with photocopies of certificates. The remuneration/Consultancy fee will be as per the qualifications and experience of the candidate.
- “Administrative Officer, ICSSR, Aruna Asaf Ali Marg, New Delhi-110 067.”
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 31.07.2020 to 10.08.2020
- Notification Link & Application Form: Click Here