Institute of Chemical Technology Mumbai (ICT Mumbai) has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2023. Applications are invited for the post of Project Fellow. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
Organization: Institute of Chemical Technology Mumbai (ICT Mumbai)
Type of Employment: Maharashtra Govt Jobs
No.of Vacancies: Various
Job Location: Mumbai
Post Name: Project Fellow
Official Website: www.ictmumbai.edu.in
Applying Mode: E-Mail
Last Date: 15.05.2023
Details Of Vacancies:
- Project Fellows – 01
- Candidates must have passed a B. Tech in Textiles, M.Sc in Textile Chemistry, or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Maximum Age: 25 years
- Rs. 25,000/-
Mode of Selection:
Steps to Apply in Email Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.ictmumbai.edu.in
- Interested candidates must send an email detailed resume in the specified format to firstname.lastname@example.org with a copy to email@example.com
- Before Applying, Candidates go through the instructions given in the notification very carefully.
- Candidates should attach scanned documents of the self-attested certificates and proofs along with a CV/Application file as per the requirement of employment.
- E-mails received after the due date, will not be considered.
- Last day to Send the Application by Email: 03.05.2023 to 15.05.2023
- Date of Walk-in-interview: 19.05.2023 or 20.05.2023.
- Official Notification Link: Click Here