IDBI Bank Ltd has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2023. Applications are invited for the post of SCO. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
Organization: Industrial Development Bank of India (IDBI Bank)
Type of Employment: Bank Jobs
No.of Vacancies: 114
Job Location: All Over India
Post Name: Specialist Cadre Officer
Official Website: www.idbibank.in
Applying Mode: Online
Last Date: 12.03.2023
Details Of Vacancies:
Specialist Cadre Officers
- Manager – 75
- Assistant General Manager- 29
- Deputy General Manager – 10
- Manager: candidates must have passed BCA/ B Sc (IT) /B Tech / BE in – IT, MBA or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
- Assistant General Manager: candidates must have passed BCA/ B Sc (IT) /B Tech / BE in – IT, M.Sc (IT)/ MCA/ M Tech/ M.E, MBA or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
- Deputy General Manager: candidates must have passed BCA/ B Sc (IT) /B Tech / BE in – IT, M.Sc (IT)/ MCA/ M Tech/ M.E, MBA or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Minimum Age: 25 years
- Maximum Age: 45 years
- Manager – Rs. 48,170 – 69,810/-
- Assistant Manager – Rs. 63,840 – 78,230/-
- Deputy General Manager – Rs. 76,010 – 89,890/-
Mode of Selection:
- Preliminary Test
- Group Discussion
- Personal Interview
- General, EWS & OBC Candidate: Rs.1000/-
- SC/ST Candidate: Rs.200/-
Steps To Apply For Online Mode:
- Click the link to the website of www.idbibank.in
- Candidates can apply online.
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per requirements.
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for the submission of the application.
- Take a print out the application for future use.
- Before Applying, Candidates go through the instructions given in the notification very carefully.
- Candidates are to ensure that the scanned copies of the educational qualification certificates, recent color passport size photo & Signature are in a prescribed format and size as specified in the official notification. (if required)
- If the proper photograph is not uploaded by an applicant, his/her candidature will be canceled.
- Candidates are advised to submit online applications as early as possible before the closing date and not to wait until the last date.
- After filling in the application, verify the information provided by you once to twice. If you are satisfied with all your information, then you may submit the application.
- Online Application Submission Dates: 21.02.2023 to
03.03.202312.03.2023 (Date Extended)
- Official Notification Link: Click Here
- Date Extended Notification Link: Click Here
- Applying Link: Click Here