Institute for Design of Electrical Measuring Instruments (IDEMI) has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2022. Applications are invited for the post of Technician. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below.
|Organization||Institute for Design of Electrical Measuring Instruments (IDEMI)|
|Type of Employment||Govt Jobs|
Details of Vacancies:
- Programming & System Administration Assistant
- Electronic Mechanic
- Instrument Mechanic
- Mechanist (Grinder)
- Tool & Die Making
- Mechanic Machine Tool Maintenance
- IT & ESM
- The candidates must have passed the ITI or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Minimum Age: 16 Years
- Maximum Age: 26 years
- Refer to Official Notification
Mode of Selection:
- Merit Basis
Steps to Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.idemi.org
- Candidates can apply online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per requirements
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print of the application for future use.
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 02.03.2022 to 12.03.2022
Top Govt Jobs
|India Post||38,926||Click Here||05.06.22|
|Eastern Command||158||Click Here||14.06.22|
|Western Command||70||Click Here||23.05.22|