Institute of Forest Biodiversity has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2021. Applications are invited for the post of Project Assistant. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below.
|Organization||Institute of Forest Biodiversity|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
|Post Name||Project Assistants|
|Walk-in-Interview||12.07.2021 to 13.07.2021|
Details of Vacancies:
- Junior Project Fellows (JPFs)
- Project Assistants (PA)
- Field Assistants (FA)
- The candidates must have passed 12th, Degree or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 28 Years
- Rs.17,000 – Rs.20,000/-
Mode of Selection:
- Written Test
Steps To Apply For Walk-in Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.ifb.icfre.gov.in
- Candidates can download the application form from the given link below.
- Fill the application form with the required details.
- Candidates to reach the walk-in-venue along with all required documents.
- “Institute of Forest Biodiversity (IFB), Dulapally, Kompally (S.O.), Hyderabad-500 100”.
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Walk-in Interview: 12.07.2021 to 13.07.2021
- Notification & Application Link: Click Here