The Institute of Forest Biodiversity (IFB) has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2023. Applications are invited for the post of Junior Project Fellow. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
Organization: Institute of Forest Biodiversity (IFB)
Type of Employment: Central Govt Jobs
No.of Vacancies: Various
Job Location: Hyderabad – Telangana
Post Name: Junior Project Fellow
Official Website: www.ifb.icfre.gov.in
Applying Mode: Walk-In-Interview
Last Date: 19.05.2023
Details of Vacancies:
Junior Project Fellow – 02
- Candidates must have passed M.Sc. in Forestry, Agriculture ( Biochemistry), (Plant Breeding, Seed Technology), Botany. or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
- Working experience in the Selection of Germplasm/Seed processing.
- Knowledge Computer applications
- Good knowledge of taxonomy having experience in herbal product formulation.
Required Age Limit:
- Maximum Age: 28 Years
- Rs. 20,000/-
Mode of Selection:
Steps to Apply For Walk-in Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.ifb.icfre.gov.in
- Candidates can download the application form from the given link below.
- Fill out the application form with the required details.
- Candidates are to reach the walk-in-venue along with all required documents.
- Institute of Forest Biodiversity (IFB),
Dulapally, Kompally (S.O.),
Hyderabad, Telangana -500 100.
- Before Applying, Candidates go through the instructions given in the notification very carefully.
- Candidates are advised to reach the interview venue before the reporting time with the proper dress along with all required original documents (educational qualification certificates, ID Proof, etc) & attested copies of certificates as specified in the official notification.
- Candidate’s Recent Passport size photographs. (if required)
- Dates & Time of walk-in interview: 19.05.2023 from 10.00 A.M to 1.00 P.M
- Official Notification & Application Form: Click Here