Institute of Forest Genetics and Tree Breeding have issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2020. Applications are invited for the post of Various JRF, SRF & Field Assistant. Other details of like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details and How to Apply are given below.
|Organization||Institute of Forest Genetics and Tree Breeding|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
|Post Name||JRF, SRF & Field Assistant|
|Applying Mode||Walk-in Date|
Details of Vacancies:
- Senior Research Fellow
- Junior Research Fellow
- Project / Field Assistant
- The candidates must have passed the 10th, 12th, B.Sc. (Life Sciences), Post Graduate, or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Maximum Age: 32 years
Salary Package: Rs. 31,000/-
Mode of Selection:
Steps To Apply For Walk-In-Interview:
- Log on to the official website www.ifgtb.icfre.gov.in
- Candidates can download the application form from the given link below.
- Fill the application form with the required details.
- Candidates to reach the walk-in-venue along with all required documents.
- Institute of Forest Genetics and Tree Breeding, Coimbatore.
Click Here to Share
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Walk-in Date: 17.12.2020 @ 9.00 AM to 11.00 AM
- Notification & Application Form: Click Here