Institute of Forest Genetics and Tree Breeding (IFGTB) has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2022. Applications are invited for the post of Field Assistant. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||Institute of Forest Genetics and Tree Breeding (IFGTB)|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
|Post Name||Field Assistant|
Details Of Vacancies:
- Senior Project Associate – 01
- Senior Research Fellow – 03
- Project Associate – 02
- Senior Project Fellow – 02
- Junior Project Fellow – 05
- Project Assistant – 02
- Field Assistant – 01
- The candidates must have passed 12th, Degree, Master’s Degree or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Maximum Age: 25 – 40 Years
- Rs. 15,000/- to Rs. 42,000/-
Mode of Selection:
Steps to Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.ifgtb.icfre.gov.in
- Candidates can apply through online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per requirements
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of application.
- Take a print out the application for future use
- Before applying, candidates are advised to follow the instructions given in the selection notification very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 25.08.2022 To 19.09.2022