International Financial Services Centres Authority (IFSCA) has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2022. Applications Are Invited for the post of Assistant Executive. Other details like Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||International Financial Services Centres Authority|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
|Post Name||Assistant Manager|
Details of Vacancies:
- Assistant Manager (Officer Grade A)
- The candidates must have passed the Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering & Master Degree or equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Refer to Official Notification
- Rs. 55,600/-
Mode of Selection:
- Written Test
Steps To Apply For Offline Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.ifsca.gov.in
- Candidates can apply through offline
- Download the application form from the given link in below
- Submit the required documents of photocopies to the following address
- “The Deputy General Manager, General Administration Department, International Financial Services Centres Authority (IFSCA), Second floor, PRAGYA Tower, Block 15, Zone 1, Road 1C, GIFT SEZ, GIFT City, Gandhinagar Gujarat-382355”.
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 24.12.2021 to 24.01.2022
- Official Notification & Application Link: Click Here