International Financial Services Centres Authority (IFSCA) has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2022. Applications Are Invited for the post of Young professionals. Other details like Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||International Financial Services Centres Authority|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
|Post Name||Young professionals|
Details of Vacancies:
- Young professionals
- Consultant Grade 1
- Consultant Grade 2
- The candidates must have passed the B.Com, B.E, B.Tech, CA, Engineering, Graduate, MBA, Post Graduate or equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Minimum Age: 32 Years
- Maximum Age: 50 Years
- Rs. 60,000-2,65,000/-
Mode of Selection:
- Written Test
Steps To Apply For Offline Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.ifsca.gov.in
- Candidates can apply through offline
- Download the application form from the given link in below
- Submit the required documents of photocopies to the following address
- “The Officer on Special Duty, International Financial Services Centres Authority (IFSCA), Second floor, PRAGYA Tower, Block 15, Zone 1 Road 1C, GIFT SEZ, GIFT City, Gandhinagar Gujarat-382355”.
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 02.02.2022 to 25.02.2022
- Official Notification & Application Link: Click Here