Indira Gandhi Centre for Atomic Research has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2021. Applications are invited for the post of Stipendiary Trainee, Technical Officer & Others. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||Indira Gandhi Centre for Atomic Research|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
|Location||Kalpakkam (Tamil Nadu)|
|Post Name||Stipendiary Trainee, Technical Officer & Others|
Details Of Vancancies:
- Stipendiary Trainee Category-I – 68 Posts
- Stipendiary Trainee Category-II – 171 Posts
- Technical Officer – 42 Posts
- Scientific Officer – 04 Posts
- Work Assistant – 20 Posts
- Security Guard – 02 Posts
- Canteen Attendant – 15 Posts
- UDC – 08 Posts
- Technician – 01 Post
- Driver – 02 Posts
- Stenographer – 04 Posts
- The candidates must have passed 10th, 12th, ITI, Diploma, Degree, B.E, B.Tech, Ph.D or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Rs. 16,000/ to Rs. 78,800/-
Mode of Selection:
- Written Test
Steps To Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.igcar.gov.in
- Candidates can apply through online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per requirements
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out the application for future use
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 15.04.2021 to 14.05.2021