Indira Gandhi Centre for Atomic Research, Kalpakkam has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2022. Applications are invited for the post of JRF. Other Details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||Indira Gandhi Centre for Atomic Research, Kalpakkam|
|Type of Employment||Central Jobs|
|Post Name||Junior Research Fellowships|
Details of Vacancies:
- Junior Research Fellowships
- The Candidates must have passed a Bachelor’s Degree, Master’s Degree, B.Sc, M.Sc, BE/B. Tech, ME/M. Tech, GATE Score or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
Required Age Limit:
- Maximum Age: 28 years
- Refer to Official Notification
Mode of Selection:
- GATE/JEST Scores
- Written Exam
Steps To Apply For Online/Offline Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.igcar.gov.in
- Candidates can apply online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per requirements.
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print of the application for future use.
- Eligible Candidates may also send the photocopies of required documents as specified in the official notification by post to the following address.
- Note: Candidates must send the scanned copy of application along with all the relevant documents to Email firstname.lastname@example.org ( on the same day itself).
- The Assistant Personnel Officer [R],
Indira Gandhi Centre for Atomic Research,
Kalpakkam – 603 102.
- Before Applying, Candidates go through the instructions given in the notification very carefully.
- Candidates are to ensure that the scanned copies of the educational qualification certificates, recent color passport size photo & Signature are in a prescribed format and size as specified in the official notification. (if required)
- If the proper photograph is not uploaded by an applicant, his/her candidature will be canceled.
- Candidates are advised to submit online applications as early as possible before the closing date and not to wait until the last date.
- After filling in the application, verify the information provided by you once to twice. If you are satisfied with all your information, then you may submit the application.
- Online Application Submission Dates: 20.10.2022 to 12.11.2022
- Last date for Offline Application: 15.11.2022
Today Government Jobs
|India Post||60,544||Click Here||14.12.22|
|RRC Central Railway||596||Click Here||28.11.22|
|Intelligence Bureau||1671||Click Here||25.11.22|