Indira Gandhi Hospital Delhi (IGH Delhi) has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2022. Applications are invited for the post of Officer. Other Details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||Indira Gandhi Hospital Delhi (IGH Delhi)|
|Type of Employment||Govt Jobs|
|Post Name||Nursing Officer|
|Applying Mode||Offline or E-Mail|
Details of Vacancies:
- Nursing Officer
- The candidates must have passed Diploma in General Nursing, B.Sc Nursing or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Maximum Age: 32 Years
- Refer to Official Notification
Mode of Selection:
Steps To Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.health.delhigovt.nic.in
- Candidates can apply through offline
- Download the application form from the given link below
- Submit the required documents of photocopies to the following address
- Interested candidates must email your updated CV in the specified format to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- “R&I Branch, Indira Gandhi Hospital, 5th Floor, Admin Block, Sector-9, Dwarka, New Delhi 110 077”.
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 31.12.2021 To 08.01.2022
- Official Notification & Application Link: Click Here