Indira Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences (IGIMS) has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2023. Applications are invited for the post of Senior Resident. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
Organization: Indira Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences (IGIMS)
Type of Employment: Bihar Govt Jobs
No.of Vacancies: 131
Job Location: Patna – Bihar
Post Name: Senior Resident
Official Website: www.igims.org
Applying Mode: Walk-in-Interview
Last Date: 17.11.2023
Details Of Vacancies:
- Senior Resident – 131
- Candidates must have passed the Post Graduation, MD/ MS or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
Required Age Limit:
- Maximum Age: 45 years
- Rs. 67,700 – Rs. 71,800/-
Mode of Selection:
- UR/BC/EWS Candidates Rs.1000/-
- SC/ST/EBC Candidates: Rs.250/-
Steps To Apply For Walk-in-Interview Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.igims.org
- Candidates can download the application form from the link below.
- Fill out the application form with the required details.
- Candidates are to reach the walk-in-venue along with all required documents.
- Before Applying, Candidates go through the instructions given in the notification very carefully.
- Candidates are advised to reach the interview venue before the reporting time with the proper dress along with all required original documents (educational qualification certificates, ID Proof, etc) & attested copies of certificates as specified in the official notification.
- Candidate’s Recent Passport size photographs. (if required).
- Date & Time of Walk-in-Interview: 16 & 17 .11.2023 at 9.00 AM to 4.00 PM.
- Official Notification Link: Click Here