Indira Gandhi Medical College and Research Institute have issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2019. Applications are invited for the post of Ward Attendant, Nurse. Other details of like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||Indira Gandhi Medical College and Research Institute|
|Type of Employment||Govt Jobs|
|Location||Puducherry, Tamil Nadu|
|Post Name||Ward Attendant, Nurse|
- The candidates must have passed 10th, Graduation or Diploma in Nursing or the equivalent from a recognized Board
Required Age Limit:
- Maximum Age: 35 years
- Warden Attendant– Rs.8000/-
- Nurse– 20,000/-
Mode of Selection:
- Written Exam
- All Candidates: Rs. 200/-
- All Candidates: Rs. 250/-
Steps to Apply in Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.recruitment.py.gov.in
- Candidates can apply through online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per requirements
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out the application for future use
- Before applying, candidates are advised to follow the instructions given in the selection notification very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 16.11.201 to 25.11.2019