Indira Gandhi Medical College and Research Institute (IGMCRI) has issued the latest notification for recruitment 2023. Applications are invited for the post of Multi-Purpose Workers. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below.
Organization: Indira Gandhi Medical College and Research Institute (IGMCRI)
Type of Employment: Govt Jobs
No.of Vacancies: 1000
Job Location: Puducherry
Post Name: Multi-Purpose Worker
Official Website: www.igmcri.edu.in
Applying Mode: Online
Last Date: 12.04.2023
Details of Vacancies:
- Multi-Purpose Worker – 1000 Posts
- The candidates must have passed SSLC(10th) or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Maximum Age: 32 years
- Rs.5200 – 20200/-
Mode of Selection:
Steps To Apply For Online Mode:
- Visit the official website www.igmcri.edu.in
- Candidates can apply online.
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per requirements.
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for the submission of the application.
- Take a printout of the application for future use
- Before Applying, Candidates go through the instructions given in the notification very carefully.
- Candidates are to ensure that the scanned copies of the educational qualification certificates, recent color passport size photo & Signature are in a prescribed format and size as specified in the official notification. (if required)
- If the proper photograph is not uploaded by an applicant, his/her candidature will be canceled.
- Candidates are advised to submit online applications as early as possible before the closing date and not to wait until the last date.
- After filling in the application, verify the information provided by you once to twice. If you are satisfied with all your information, then you may submit the application.
- Application Submission Dates: 13.03.2023 to 12.04.2023
- Notification Link: Click Here
- Apply Link: Click Here