Indira Gandhi National Tribal University (IGNTU) has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2021. Applications are invited for the post of Teaching. Other Details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||Indira Gandhi National Tribal University|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
|Location||Amarkantak, Madhya Pradesh|
Details of Vacancies:
- Professor – 15 Posts
- Associate Professor – 28 Posts
- The candidates must have passed in Post Graduate Degree or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- As per Norms
- Professor: Pay Matrix Level 14
- Associate Professor: Pay Matrix Level 13A
Mode of Selection:
Steps To Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.igntu.ac.in
- Candidates can apply online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per requirements
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out the application for future use
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 30.12.2020 to 31.01.2021
- Hard Copy Submission Date: 14.02.2021