Institute of Human Behaviour & Allied Sciences (IHBAS) has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2021. Applications are invited for the post of Manager. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||Institute of Human Behaviour & Allied Sciences (IHBAS)|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
|Applying Mode||Walk In Interview|
Details of Vacancies:
- Assistant Manager
- The candidates must have passed Any Graduate or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Maximum Age: 55 Years
- Manager – Rs. 52,533/-
- Assistant Manager – Rs. 41,418/-
Mode of Selection:
Steps To Apply For Walk in Interview Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.ihbas.delhigovt.nic.in
- Candidates can download the application form from the given link below.
- Fill the application form with the required details.
- Candidates to reach the walk-in-venue along with all required documents.
- IHBAS, Brain-Mind Problems and Their Solution Dilshad Garden, Delhi- 110095.
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Walk-in interview Date: 09.06.2021
- Notification Link: Click Here