Institute of Human Behaviour & Allied Sciences (IHBAS) has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2022. Applications are invited for the post of Assistant, LDC. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||Institute of Human Behaviour & Allied Sciences (IHBAS)|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
|Post Name||Driver & Others|
Details of Vacancies:
- Administrative Officer
- Executive Engineer (Electrical)
- Assistant Administrative Officer
- Assistant Director (Horticulture)
- Personal Assistant
- Assistant Engineer (Electrical)
- Assistant Engineer (Civil)
- Junior Engineer (Electrical)
- Junior Engineer (Civil)
- Section Officer (Horticulture)
- Lower Division Clerk
- The candidates must have passed BE, Diploma or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Refer to Official Notification
- Rs.19,900/- To Rs. 2,08,700/-
Mode of Selection:
Steps To Apply For Offline Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.ihbas.delhigovt.nic.in
- Candidates can apply through offline
- Download the application form from the given link in below
- Submit the required documents of photocopies to the following address.
- “Joint Director (Admn), IHBAS, Dilshad Garden, Delhi – 110095”.
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Date: 11.12.2021 To Rs. 25.01.2022
- Offline Notification & Application Link: Click Here