Institute of Human Behaviour & Allied Sciences (IHBAS) has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2022. Applications are invited for the post of Office Assistant. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||Institute of Human Behaviour & Allied Sciences (IHBAS)|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
|Post Name||Office Assistant|
|Applying Mode||Walk-in interview|
Details of Vacancies:
- Office Assistant – 04 Posts
- As per IHBAS Norms.
Required Age Limit:
- Refer to the Official Notification
- As per Norms
Mode of Selection:
Steps To Apply For Walk-in Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.ihbas.delhigovt.nic.in
- Candidates can download the application form from the given link below.
- Fill out the application form with the required details.
- Candidates to reach the walk-in-venue along with all required documents.
- Activity Room, Academic Block, lHBAS, Dilshad Garden, Delhi.
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Walk-in Date: 20.04.2022
- Notification Link: Click Here
TOP GOVT JOBS
|India Post||60,544||Click Here||14.12.22|
|RRC Central Railway||596||Click Here||28.11.22|
|Intelligence Bureau||1671||Click Here||25.11.22|