CSIR – Institutes of Himalayan Bioresource Technology (CSIR-IHBT) has issued a latest notification for the recruitment 2019. Applications are Invited for the post of Various Assistant, JRF. Other details of like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||Institutes of Himalayan Bioresource Technology|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
|Post Name||Assistant, JRF|
|Applying Mode||Walk-in Interview|
|Walk-in Dates||25.06.2019 & 26.06.2019|
Details of Vacancies:
- Junior Research Fellow
- Project Assistant
- The candidates must have passed M.Sc, B.Tech/B.E, M.E/M. Tech, or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
Divorced women and women judicially separated from their husbands and who are not remarried are allowed age concession up to the age of 35 years, (up to 40 years for members of SC / STs.)
Salary Package: Rs. 15,000 – Rs. 25,000/-
Mode of Selection:
Steps To Apply For Walk-In-Interview:
- Log on to the official website www.ihbt.res.in
- Candidates can Download the application form from the given link in below.
- Fill the application form with required details.
- Candidates to reach the walk-in-venue along with all required documents.
- “CSIR-IHBT, Palampur, District, Kangra (H.P).”
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Walk-in Dates: 25.06.2019, 26.06.2019