Indian Institute of Astrophysics (IIA) has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2022. Applications are invited for the post of Upper Division Clerk. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||Indian Institute of Astrophysics (IIA)|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
|Location||TamilNadu & Karnataka|
|Post Name||Upper Division Clerk|
Details of Vacancies:
- Upper Division Clerk
- The candidates must have passed Bachelor’s Degree in Arts/Science/Commerce or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Refer to Official Notification
- Rs.25,500/- To Rs.81,100/-
Mode of Selection:
- Written Exam
- Skill Test
Steps To Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.iiap.res.in
- Candidates can apply through online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per requirements
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out the application for future use
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 17.12.2021 To 17.01.2022
- Official Notification & Application Link: Click Here