Indian Institute of Banking & Finance has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2020. Applications are invited for the post of Junior Executive & Director. Other details of like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||Indian Institute of Banking & Finance|
|Type of Employment||Bank Jobs|
|Location||All Over India|
|Post Name||Junior Executive & Director|
Details Of Vacancies:
- Junior Executive
- Assistant Director (Accounts)
- Assistant Director (IT)
- Director (Training)
- The candidates must have passed the Any Degree, B.E/Business Management/CA/CAIIB or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Maximum Age: 28 years
Salary Package: Rs. 17,000 –Rs. 30,000/-
Mode of Selection:
- Online Examination
Steps To Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.iibf.org.in
- Candidates can apply through online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per requirements
- Pay the application fee, if needed. Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out the application for future use.
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Date: 15.02.2020
- Online Examination Date: 08.03.2020
- Notification & Apply Link: Click Here