Indian Institute of Banking & Finance has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2021. Applications are invited for the post of Junior Executive. Other details of like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||Indian Institute of Banking & Finance|
|Type of Employment||Bank Jobs|
|Location||Chennai, Kolkata, Mumbai and New Delhi|
|Post Name||Junior Executive|
Details Of Vacancies:
- Junior Executive
- The candidates must have passed the Graduate or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Maximum Age: 28 years
- Refer to Official Notification
Mode of Selection:
- Short List
Steps To Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.iibf.org.in
- Candidates can apply through online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per requirements
- Pay the application fee, if needed. Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out the application for future use.
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Date: 21.07.2021
- Online Examination Date: 05.08.2021
- Notification & Apply Link: Click Here