Indian Institute of Corporate Affairs (IICA) has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2021. Applications Are Invited for the post of Chief Finance Officer. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below.
|Organization||Indian Institute of Corporate Affairs (IICA)|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
|Post Name||Chief Finance Officer|
Details Of Vacancies:
- Chief Administrative Officer
- Chief Finance Officer
- The candidates must have passed Any Degree, CA/CMA or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Refer to Official Notification
- Chief Administrative Officer – Rs.1,23,100-2,15,900/-
- Chief Finance Officer – Rs.1,23,100-2,15,900/-
Mode of Selection:
Steps To Apply For Offline/Email Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.iica.nic.in
- Candidates can apply through offline
- Download the application form from the given link in below
- Submit the required documents of photocopies to the following address Or Email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- “Chief Administrative Officer, Indian Institute of Corporate Affairs”, Plot No.6,7 & 8, Sector-5, IMT Manesar, District-Gurugram (Haryana), PIN-122 052
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 03.05.2021 to 18.05.2021
- Date Extended: 18.05.2021