Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT) has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2022. Applications are invited for the post of Officer on Special Duty. Other Details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT)|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
|Post Name||Officer on Special Duty|
Details of Vacancies:
- The candidates must have passed a Master’s Degree or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Maximum Age 65 years
- Rs. 1,50,000/-
Mode of Selection:
Steps To Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.iift.ac.in
- Candidates can apply through online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per requirements
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out the application for future use
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Date: 26.04.2022To 09.05.2022
- Official Notification & Applying Link: Click Here
TOP GOVT JOBS
|AOC||3068||Click Here||Update Soon|
|Indian Coast Guard||300||Click Here||22.09.22|
|Indian Army||1000||Click Here||ASAP|
|Indian Navy||112||Click Here||06.09.22|