Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT) has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2022. Applications are invited for the post of Officer. Other Details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT)|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
Details of Vacancies:
- The candidates must have passed PG Degree or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Maximum Age 55 years
- Rs. 1,00,000/-
Mode of Selection:
- OC Candidates: Rs.500/-
- SC/ ST/ OBC Candidates: Rs. 300/-
- PWD Candidates: Nill
Steps To Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.iift.ac.in
- Candidates can apply through online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per requirements
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out the application for future use
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Date: 24.03.2022To 28.03.2022
TOP GOVT JOBS
|India Post||38,926||Click Here||05.06.22|
|Eastern Command||158||Click Here||14.06.22|
|Western Command||70||Click Here||23.05.22|