Indian Institute of Information Technology has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2021. Applications are invited for the post of Junior Research Fellow (JRF). Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||Indian Institute of Information Technology|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
|Post Name||Junior Research Fellow|
Details of Vacancies:
- Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
- The candidates must have passed B.E / M.E/ M.Tech or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Maximum Age: 35 years
- Rs. 31000/-
Mode of Selection:
- Written Exam
Steps to Apply in Email Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.iiita.ac.in
- Interested candidates must send an email detailed resume in the specified format to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Before applying, candidates are advised to follow the instructions given in the selection notification very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 06.09.2021 to 30.09.2021
- Notification & Application Link: Click Here