International Institute of Information Technology Dharwad has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2022. Applications are invited for the post of Junior Assistant. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below.
|Organization||International Institute of Information Technology Dharwad|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
|Post Name||Junior Assistant|
Details of Vacancies:
- Knowledge Resources Specialist
- Junior Technical Assistant
- PA to Registrar
- Junior Assistant
- The candidates must have passed B.E/ B.Tech, Master’s Degree, Bachelor’s Degree, M.Tech, MBA or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Refer to Official Notification
- Rs. 21,000/- To Rs. 35,000/-
Mode of Selection:
Steps To Apply for Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.iiitdwd.ac.in
- Candidates can apply online.
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfil the eligibility criteria as per requirements.
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out of the application for future use.
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 17.012.2022 to 25.02.2022