Indian Institute of Information Technology and Management – Kerala has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2021. Applications are invited for the post of Teaching Intern. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||Indian Institute of Information Technology and Management (IIITM)|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
|Post Name||Teaching Intern|
Detail Of Vacancies:
- Teaching Intern
- The candidates must have passed a B.Tech/B.E, M.Sc, M.E/M.Tech, MBA/PGDM, M.Phil/Ph.D or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Refer to Official Notification
- Rs. 25,000 – Rs. 45,000/-
Mode of Selection:
- Short List
Steps to Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.iiitmk.ac.in
- Candidates can apply online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per requirements
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out the application for future use
- Before applying, candidates are advised to follow the instructions given in the selection notification very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 10.06.2021 to 23.06.2021
- Notification Link: Click Here