Indian Institute of Management Bangalore has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2019. Applications are invited for the post of Case Writer. Other details of like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||Indian Institute of Management|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
|Post Name||Case Writer|
Details Of Vacancies:
- Case Writer – CTL
- Academic Associate-CPP
- Project Exe-CTM Coordinator
- The candidates must have passed the Graduate or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Refer to Official Notification
- Rs.46,000 – Rs.74,000/-
Mode of Selection:
Steps to Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.iimb.ac.in
- Candidates can apply through online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per requirements
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out the application for future use
- Indian Institute of Management Bangalore, Bannerghatta Road, Bengaluru, India 560076.
- Before applying, candidates are advised to follow the instructions given in the selection notification very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 08.12.2019 to 15.12.2019
- Notification & Application Link: Click Here