Indian Institute of Management (IIM) has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2023. Applications are invited for the post of Library Trainee. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
Organization: Indian Institute of Management (IIM)
Type of Employment: Central Govt Jobs
No.of Vacancies: Various
Job Location: Tiruchirappalli – Tamil Nadu
Post Name: Library Trainee
Official Website: www.iimtrichy.ac.in
Applying Mode: Offline
Last Date: 15.06.2023
Details of Vacancies:
- Library Trainee – 01
- Candidates must have passed a Master’s degree in Information & Library Science. or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Maximum Age: 28 Years
- Rs. 20,000/-
Mode of Selection:
- Written Exam
Steps To Apply For Offline Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.iimtrichy.ac.in
- Candidates can apply Offline
- Download the application form from the given link below
- Submit the required documents of photocopies to the following address.
- Chief Administrative Officer I/C,
Indian Institute of Management Tiruchirappalli,
Pudukottai Main Road,
Chinna Sooriyur Village,
- Before Applying, Candidates go through the instructions given in the notification very carefully.
- Candidates must enclose the photocopies of self-attested certificates and proofs along with the application form as per the requirement.
- Incomplete applications, lack of required certificates along with the application, or applications received after the due date, will not be considered.
- Application Submission Dates: 22.05.2023 to 15.06.2023.
- Notification & Application Form: Click Here