CSIR-Indian Institute of Petroleum (IIP) has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2023. Applications are invited for the post of Technical Assistant. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
Organization: CSIR-Indian Institute of Petroleum (IIP)
Type of Employment: Central Govt Jobs
No.of Vacancies: 51
Job Location: Dehradun – Uttarakhand
Post Name: Technical Assistant
Official Website: www.iip.res.in
Applying Mode: Online
Last Date: 09.11.2023
Details Of Vacancies:
- Technical Assistant (Mechanical) – 04
- Technical Assistant (Electronics/EEE) – 01
- Technical Assistant (Civil) – 01
- Technical Assistant (Chemical Engineering) – 05
- Technical Assistant (Chemical Science) – 11
- Technical Assistant (Microbiology / Biotechnology) – 01
- Technical Assistant (Science Communication & Dissemination Directorate (SCDD)) – 01
- Technician (1) (Chemical Science) – 08
- Technician (1) (Turner) – 01
- Technician (1) (Glass Blowing) – 01
- Technician (1) (Plumbing) – 01
- Technician (1) (Carpentary) – 01
- Technician (1) (Refrigeration & Air Conditioning ) – 01
- Technician (1) (Welder) – 01
- Technician (1) (Civil Engg (Mason)) – 01
- Technician (1) (Fitter) – 03
- Technician (1) (Diesel Mechanic) – 01
- Technician (1) (Motor Mechanic) – 02
- Technician (1) (Electronics) – 02
- Technician (1) (Library) – 01
- Technician (1) (Computer Operator) – 02
- Technician (1) (Boiler Attendant) – 01
(i) Technical Assistant (Mechanical, Electronics/EEE, Civil, Chemical Engineering):
- The candidates must have passed a Diploma in their respective field or the equivalent from a recognized Board with experience of 02 years in the relevant area/field.
(ii) Technical Assistant (Chemical Science, Microbiology / Biotechnology, Science Communication & Dissemination Directorate (SCDD)):
- The candidates must have passed B.Sc. in their respective field or the equivalent from a recognized Board with one year experience in relevant discipline.
(iii) For All Technician
- The candidates must have passed SSC/10th Standard and ITI certificate or national/state trade certificate in their respective field or the equivalent from a recognized Board with the required experience as specified in the Official Notification.
Required Age Limit:
- Maximum Age: 28 years
- Technical Assistant: Rs. 35,400/- to Rs. 1,12,400/-
- Technician (1): Rs 19900/- to Rs. 63,200/-
Mode of Selection:
- Trade/Skill test
- competitive OMR/Computer-based Examination
- merit list
- General, OBC & EWS category: Rs. 500/-
- SC/ST/PWD/ Women/ Ex-servicemen/ Abroad candidates and regular employees of CSIR: Nil
Steps To Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.iip.res.in
- Candidates can apply online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per requirements.
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for the submission of the application.
- Take a printout of the application for future use.
- Send the required self-attested Hard copies as specified in the official notification to the address.
- Sr. Controller of Administration, CSIR-Indian Institute of Petroleum, P.O. 1. I.P., Mohkampur, Haridwar Road, Dehradun-248005 (Uttarakhand).
- Before Applying, Candidates go through the instructions given in the notification very carefully.
- Candidates are to ensure that the scanned copies of the educational qualification certificates, recent color passport size photo & Signature are in a prescribed format and size as specified in the official notification. (if required)
- If the proper photograph is not uploaded by an applicant, his/her candidature will be canceled.
- Candidates are advised to submit online applications as early as possible before the closing date and not to wait until the last date.
- After filling in the application, verify the information provided by you once to twice. If you are satisfied with all your information, then you may submit the application.
- Online Application Submission Dates: 20.10.2023 To 09.11.2023
- Last date for Receipt Of Hardcopy Of Applications: 19.11.2023