Indian Institute of Public Administration has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2021. Applications are invited for the Posts Of Supervisor. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||Indian Institute of Public Administration|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
|Post Name||Junior Counsellors|
Details Of Vacancies:
- Research Associate
- The candidates must have passed Graduation/ Post Graduation or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Maximum Age: 45 Years
- Rs. 18,340 – Rs. 22,050/-
Mode of Selection:
- Written Test
Steps To Apply For Walk-in-Interview Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.iipa.org.in
- Candidates can download the application form from the given link below.
- Fill the application form with the required details.
- Candidates to reach the walk-in-venue along with all required documents.
- Room No: 16, Indian Institute of Public Administration, I.P Estate, Ring Road, New Delhi.
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Walk-in-Interview Date: 23.07.2021
- Notification Link: Click Here