Indian Institute of Public Administration (IIPA) has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2022. Applications are invited for the posts of Junior Counsellor. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||Employee’s State Insurance Corporation|
|Type of Employment||Central Government Job|
|Post Name||Junior Counsellor|
Details of Vacancies:
- Junior Counsellor
- The candidates must have passed Graduation, Post Graduation or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Refer to Official Notification
- Rs. 18, 340/-
Mode of Selection:
Steps to Apply For Walk-in Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.iipa.org.in
- Candidates can download the application form from the given link below.
- Fill the application form with the required details.
- Candidates to reach the walk-in-venue along with all required documents.
- “Room No. 16 at Indian Institute of Public Administration,
I.P Estate, Ring Road,
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Walk-In-Interview Date: 18.02.2022
- Official Notification Link: Click Here